CONDITIONS OF SALE
Ticket Collection Notice:
Please note that when picking up tickets at the festival office you MUST bring your order ID number with you. Unless this is produced tickets cannot not be issued.
Purchase of a ticket for the event and entry to the festival site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All persons under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Each adult may only bring three persons aged under 16 into the event.
2. Ticket bands must be worn on wrists to gain entry to venues and must be worn for the duration of each event. Removed bands will automatically become void. You will be asked for sight of your band, so please co-operate with security staff.
3. No animals, with the exception of registered guide dogs, will be admitted to the festival site.
4. No glass bottles, cans, alcohol, fireworks, flags, banners, poles or other similar articles may be taken into the festival site. Any such items found may be confiscated and the person refused entry or ejected from the venue without a refund.
5. Security officials representing the festival and police officers shall have the right to request all ticket holders (and the personal property of ticket holders) to be searched, and to refuse admission to or eject from the venue without refund, any ticket holder who refuses to be searched by such police officer or security official.
6. For circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to alter or change the programme.
7. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject ticket holders in all reasonable circumstances including in consideration of health and safety, environmental or security concerns. Any ticket holder acting in any manner that may pose a danger to themselves or others (for example if the ticket holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs, and/or is acting aggressively) shall be ejected from the venue without refund.
8. All performance areas at venues operate a strict no smoking policy. In the interest of safety, this will be rigidly enforced and any person not adhering to such a policy may be ejected from the venue without refund.
9. 'Doors' at the festival site are open at the following times:
10. All ticket holders consent to any official filming, photography and sound recordings as members of the audience and to the use, reproduction, storage and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including copies made) by the festival or its representatives.
11. No tickets will be refunded or exchanged unless the event is completely cancelled when only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.